- What do wedding packages include?
- How many images should I expect from my wedding day?
- Do you offer wedding books?
- What kind of editing and and touch up will you do?
- How long does it take to receive my wedding images?
- How do I reserve my wedding date?
Our basic wedding package includes 8 hour coverage of your wedding day, two professional photographers, and all final edited images (hi-res) on a CD with printing rights.
Typically, we deliver about 80-100 images an hour.
Yes, we do. Our books come in different styles and sizes. We offer Coffee Table Wedding Books and Digital Albums.
We tonal and color correct each photo you will receive. Fine retouching such as major facial blemish removal or object removal may be additional depending on the client preferences.
Typically it takes about 4-6 weeks depending on the volume and time of wedding season.
We would require a signed contract and a retainer fee ($500 or 25% of your total, whichever is greater) for wedding date reservations. We handle all wedding inquiries on a first come first served basis.